The Marketing Strategist:
How Do You Budget for Your Marketing Spend? Benchmark Your Organization Against the World’s Best Marketers
ITSMA’s annual study on B2B marketing budgets and trends, now in the field, provides marketing leaders with vital data and insight. This annual “give-to-get” survey features questions that pertain specifically to marketers of B2B services and solutions. Data collected includes:
- Marketing trends and priorities
- Marketing budget size and growth
- Changes in budget allocation
- Program spending ratios
- Marketing mix trends
- Marketing staffing and skills
- And more
For over 25 years, marketing leaders have used the ITSMA Services Marketing Budget and Trends Report to guide their annual marketing planning and budgeting process. Companies that participate in the study receive an executive summary highlighting key data and insights. ITSMA members receive the full, detailed report in addition to the executive summary.
Members are also eligible to request a customer peer report, which compares their data to the averages from five or more selected peer companies, as well as the industry benchmarks. ITSMA members can also request a custom briefing on trends, benchmarks, and how they place.
Other benefits from participating, include:
- An invitation to attend the February 4th or February 5th 2020 State of the Marketing Profession Address where highlights from the study will be shared (complimentary for all members and participating non-members)
- A $25 Amazon or Starbucks gift card, or donation to the One Laptop per Child charity
- Knowing that you contributed to a valuable industry resource
- And, if you complete the survey by December 31st, you will receive a $250 discount off registration for our Marketing Leadership Forum in Napa, CA (May 19-20, 2020)
Don’t miss your opportunity to benchmark your marketing plans and budget! This research is invaluable for planning your marketing programs, budgets, and priorities for the coming year.
Read about last year’s Services Marketing Budget Allocations and Trends Study.