Category: Certification, Event, Training
Our industry-leading ABM Certification and Mentoring Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABM-ers need to succeed. The program includes a series of six online workshops (12 hours total), three webinars, two virtual ABM clinics, and expert, on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
The program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in group work and discussions, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Program Agenda – ITSMA’s 7-Step ABM Methodology Six interactive workshop sessions (Live online sessions with instructors)
- Setting the stage with ABM/Selecting the right account(s)
- Step 1: Knowing what is driving your account(s)
- Step 2: Playing to the clients’ needs
- Step 3: Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Step 4: Developing targeted value propositions
- Step 5: Planning integrated campaigns
- Step 6: Executing campaigns
- Step 7: Evaluating results/Summary and next steps
- Anatomy of a One-to-One ABM Campaign
- Anatomy of a One-to-Few ABM Campaign
- Anatomy of a One-to-Many ABM Campaign
- Open discussion sessions with course leaders and other delegates to check on progress, review training materials and issues, and address challenges as you work on your own ABM plan.
|October 4, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 1|
|October 6, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 2|
|October 11, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 3|
|October 13, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 4|
|October 18, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 5|
|October 20, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||Workshop session 6|
|October 27, 2022||11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST||ABM Clinic: Q&A Webinar|
- Active support and guidance, including regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor to apply the methodology in developing a practical ABM plan for your selected account or cluster of accounts
- Four homework assignments
- Account/cluster selection, insights, and imperatives and initiatives
- Plays for the account/cluster
- Stakeholder profiles
- Campaign plan and metrics
- Final deliverable: an action-ready ABM plan for an account or cluster of accounts
"With this training from ITSMA, I'm much more confident with the process of actually implementing an ABM program."
Britta Winans, Senior Field Marketing Manager, Cohesity
Pricing and General Information
|Program Fee:||$4,900 for members of ITSMA $5,500 for non-members|
|Program fee includes individual mentoring, online kickoff week and continuation sessions, two ABM Clinic/Q&A sessions, plus program materials.|
|Kickoff Session:||October 4, 2022 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm ET / 4:00 – 6:00 pm BST|
|Special Requests:||If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this program easier, please contact us. If you are a member of the Growth Hub, reach out to [email protected] for your member rate. Find out if your organization is a member here.|
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm
Get this event for a reduced cost
The Growth Hub is a center of excellence with unlimited access to a wealth of knowledge, respected experts, and peer-to-peer learning to develop your skills, relationships, and success.
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future program credit given 30+ days prior to the program
- 85% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying ITSMA 15–29 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
- For full details, please reference our cancellation and refund policy.