Category: Certification, Event, TrainingPlease note: Seats are limited and registration does not guarantee a seat. To put your name on our wait list, please contact Christina McCarron.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification and Mentoring Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABM-ers need to succeed. The program includes a series of six online workshops (12 hours total), three webinars, two virtual ABM clinics, and expert, on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
The program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in group work and discussions, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Program Agenda – ITSMA’s 7-Step ABM Methodology Six interactive workshop sessions (Live online sessions with instructors)
- Setting the stage with ABM/Selecting the right account(s)
- Step 1: Knowing what is driving your account(s)
- Step 2: Playing to the clients’ needs
- Step 3: Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Step 4: Developing targeted value propositions
- Step 5: Planning integrated campaigns
- Step 6: Executing campaigns
- Step 7: Evaluating results/Summary and next steps
- Anatomy of a One-to-One ABM Campaign
- Anatomy of a One-to-Few ABM Campaign
- Anatomy of a One-to-Many ABM Campaign
- Open discussion sessions with course leaders and other delegates to check on progress, review training materials and issues, and address challenges as you work on your own ABM plan.
|February 3, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 1|
|February 8, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 2|
|February 10, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 3|
|February 15, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 4|
|February 17, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 5|
|February 22, 2022||3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT||Workshop session 6|
|March 1, 2022||3:30 – 4:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 8:30am GMT||ABM Clinic: Q&A Webinar|
|March 15, 2022||3:30 – 4:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 8:30am GMT||ABM Clinic: Q&A Webinar|
- Active support and guidance, including regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor to apply the methodology in developing a practical ABM plan for your selected account or cluster of accounts
- Four homework assignments
- Account/cluster selection, insights, and imperatives and initiatives
- Plays for the account/cluster
- Stakeholder profiles
- Campaign plan and metrics
- Final deliverable: an action-ready ABM plan for an account or cluster of accounts
Program Facilitator[facilitators id="129256" titles=" , "]
Pricing and General Information
|Program Fee:||$4,900 for members of ITSMA $5,500 for non-members|
|Program fee includes individual mentoring, online kickoff week and continuation sessions, two ABM Clinic/Q&A sessions, plus program materials—including a digital copy of the new, updated Second Edition of A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing: Accelerating Growth in Strategic Accounts (Kogan Page, 2021), co-authored by Bev Burgess and ITSMA's Dave Munn.|
|Kickoff Session:||February 3, 2022 at 3:30 – 5:30pm HKT / 7:30 – 9:30am GMT|
|Special Requests:||If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this program easier, please contact Christina McCarron.|
Cancellation and Refund PolicyRequests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to [email protected] and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future program credit given 30+ days prior to the program
- 85% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying ITSMA 15–29 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
- For full details, please reference our cancellation and refund policy.
Thursday, February 3, 2022
3:30pm - 5:30pm
Get this event for a reduced cost
The Growth Hub is a center of excellence with unlimited access to a wealth of knowledge, respected experts, and peer-to-peer learning to develop your skills, relationships, and success.