Category: Europe, Event, TrainingThis session has been canceled, but please check our ABM Certification & Mentoring Program page where we list upcoming sessions. You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM? Succeeding with ABM requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills. ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we've trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade. Our industry-leading ABM Certification and Mentoring Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABM-ers need to succeed. The program includes a two-day kickoff workshop, three webinars, and expert, on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that's ready to go. Interested in learning more? Read the details below.
Who Should ParticipateITSMA’s ABM Certification and Mentoring Program is designed for experienced, client-side marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that everyone meets the minimum requirements for the program. (Please note: the program is not open to agency staff or consultants.)
What will I learn?Specifically, the program helps you learn how to:
- Understand the value and impact of ABM, including the three distinct types of ABM (1:1, 1:few, and 1:many)
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted, differentiated propositions
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
Program AgendaKickoff Workshop (March 10-11, 2020 - London, UK)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Selecting accounts for ABM
- Knowing what is driving your account(s)
- Playing to the client's needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
- Active support and guidance, including regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor to apply the methodology in developing a practical ABM plan for your selected account or cluster of accounts
- Three, 60-minute webinars
- Anatomy of a One-to-One ABM Campaign. In this webinar, a member of ITSMA’s ABM Alumni group will share a case study, starting with the reason for selecting the account and the business objectives set, then working through the seven-step process to the results achieved and lessons learned. Delegates will reflect on the case study and any implications for their own ABM plan.
- Anatomy of a One-to-Few ABM Campaign. In this webinar, a member of ITSMA’s ABM Alumni group will share a case study, starting with the way the cluster of accounts was selected and the business objectives set for it, then working through the seven-step process to the results achieved and lessons learned. Delegates will reflect on the case study and any implications for their own ABM plan.
- Anatomy of a One-to-Many ABM Campaign. In this webinar, a member of ITSMA’s ABM Alumni group will share a case study, starting with the way the group of accounts was selected for ABM and the business objectives set for it, then working through the seven-step process to the results achieved and lessons learned. Delegates will reflect on differences between one-to-many and the other types of ABM covered in the first two webinars, and discuss implications for their own ABM plan.
- Four homework assignments
- Account/cluster selection, insights, and imperatives and initiatives
- Plays for the account/cluster
- Stakeholder profiles
- Campaign plan and metrics
- Final deliverable: an action-ready ABM plan for an account or cluster of accounts
Program Facilitators[facilitators id="87979" titles=" , "]
Pricing, Accommodation, and General Information
|Program Pricing:||$5,250 | £4,080* | €4,770* for members of ITSMA $6,050 | £4,705* | €5,495* for non-members *Actual price determined by current conversion rate upon registration|
|Program fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, a working dinner, and refreshments), and program materials. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.|
|Workshop Dates:||March 10-11, 2020|
|Workshop Location:||One Alfred Place London, UK|
|Hotels nearby One Alfred Place:||My Bloomsbury - 11-13 Bayley St, Bedford Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3HD 020 3004 6000 https://myhotels.com/bloomsbury/ 0.1 mile|
|Charlotte Street Hotel - 15-17 Charlotte St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1RJ firmdalehotels.com 020 7806 2000 0.2 mile|
|The Academy Hotel - 21 Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6HG theacademyhotel.co.uk 020 7631 4115 0.2 mile|
|Radisson Blu Edwardian - 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5AY radissonblu-edwardian.com 020 7388 4131 0.4 mile|
Cancellation and Refund PolicyRequests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to [email protected] and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future program credit given 30+ days prior to the program
- 85% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying ITSMA 15–29 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
- For full details, please reference our cancellation and refund policy.
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Get this event for a reduced cost
The Growth Hub is a center of excellence with unlimited access to a wealth of knowledge, respected experts, and peer-to-peer learning to develop your skills, relationships, and success.