ABM continues to be the hottest topic in B2B marketing, changing the way companies think about reaching and engaging with the clients that matter most to their business. And now collaboration is the latest focus in ABM’s ability to grow long-term business.
Presented by ITSMA’s ABM Practice Leader, Bev Burgess, this webcast focuses on how you can raise your ABM game by understanding how marketers are collaborating with teams across their own business, and with buyers and influencers in priority accounts, to drive sustainable value for everyone involved.
- ABM program objectives, investments, and returns
- ABM strategies and the role different types of ABM play—from one-to-one, through one-to-few, to one-to-many
- How ABM-ers are collaborating with key account managers and sales teams for greater impact
- The interplay between ABM and key initiatives, such as executive engagement and client innovation programs
- How to find, develop, and keep the best ABM-ers
Bev is joined on this webcast by Steph Deane, Head of Account-Based Marketing & Customer Advocacy, O2, who discusses how ABM-ers can develop provocative value propositions that support a challenger sale approach, opening new conversations for account managers and sales teams in strategic accounts. She also shares lessons learned and what’s next for O2’s ABM program, providing you with insight to shortcut your own path to high impact ABM.