On-demand replay of ABM Forum with the data, insight, and examples you need to succeed in 2018!
ITSMA and the ABM Leadership Alliance brought together a stellar group of experts and practitioners in September 2017 to explore new approaches and lessons learned for optimizing and expanding ABM programs in 2018. Centered around practical case studies from SAP, Microsoft, CA Technologies, Teradata, Brightcove, MongoDB, and Splash, the forum features:
- New benchmark data on how industry leaders are organizing, executing, and driving growth and innovation with three types of ABM (1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many)
- Program examples and results from top B2B firms on best practices and lessons learned from the field
- Practical insight on key 2018 issues including account selection and segmentation, campaign planning, personalization, partnering with sales, technology and tools, and measuring and communicating success
Designed for experienced ABM program leaders and practitioners, the forum provides a unique opportunity to learn from ABM veterans and peers as well as the pioneers of ABM strategy, education, and program execution.
Video replay and slides are available for each session of the forum:
- Welcome: Dave Munn, ITSMA
- Optimizing Your Investments in ABM: Rob Leavitt, ITSMA and Jessica Fewless, Demandbase
- Designing and Managing Campaigns: Mat Rider, MongoDB and Scott Sobers, Teradata
- Broadening and Deepening Your Program: Amy Craven, SAP
- Selecting and Segmenting Target Accounts: Rudy Dillenseger, Microsoft
- Measuring and Communicating ABM Success: Erica Short and Tim Howell, CA Technologies
- Leveraging Personalization to Get Results: Chris Bondhus and Rose Morabito, Brightcove
- Partnering with Sales: Amy Holtzman, Splash
- Wrap-up/Q&A and Closing: Rob Leavitt, ITSMA and Jessica Fewless, Demandbase
*The ABM Leadership Alliance brings together leading ABM-focused technology and data vendors, including Demandbase, Bizable, Engagio, Radius, Optimizely, LookBookHQ, Certain, and Salesforce.