Marketers are challenged every day on how to improve marketing performance and value to the business. Only a quarter of marketers can answer the question, “What is Marketing’s impact on the business?” according to the joint VisionEdge Marketing (VEM) and ITSMA 2014 Marketing Performance Management (MPM) Survey. Top marketers engage with business leaders and act as business people first. They also set quantifiable performance targets and report results in a multilevel dashboard.Meanwhile, 85% of this year’s MPM study participants feel pressure to measure marketing’s value. This webinar reveals important insights into B2B marketing performance management, what to measure, and what best practices can help them show measurable value.
- Key characteristics of best-in-class marketers
- Where best-in-class marketers focus their MPM resources
- Getting business outcome clarity
- Selecting what to measure to report business outcomes
- The practices that distinguish best-in-class marketers from the middle of the pack and laggards
Learn what it takes to be a marketer that can link marketing performance to value creation.