Marketers’ priorities are changing. Lead generation has risen to the top of technology and professional services marketers’ priority lists (preceded only by enabling sales) as companies struggle to compete in a crowded market and gain the attention of busy buyers. Some companies
are doing very well; they are filling their pipelines with quality leads and experiencing growth. Others are struggling. Why are some technology and professional services companies succeeding while others are languishing?
Lead Generation Benchmark Report: How the Best Firms Fill the Pipeline, based on research conducted by ITSMA in partnership with RainToday.com, examines the lead generation practices of professional services companies and identifies the best practices that drive superior business performance.
Based on the survey data, ITSMA and RainToday.com identified a number of characteristics of high performing companies. These are specifically around:
- Referral generation
- Types of content, offers, and tactics used to generate leads
- Lead generation staffing
- Lead generation measurement
- Web-based survey
- Survey invitations emailed during March and April 2010 to contacts from ITSMA and RainToday.com
- 859 respondents
- ITSMA and RainToday.com analyzed the data by:
- Annual revenue: less than $1 million, $1 million–99.9 million, $100 million–999.9 million, $1 billion or more
- Company performance: Below average performers, average performers, high performers
This report is available for no additional fee to ITSMA members that responded to this survey.
Black & Veatch
|IBM Global Business Services
Nokia Siemens Networks
Orange Business Services
Patni Computer Systems
Siemens Enterprise Communications
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
The Trizetto Group
If your company is on the above list, please send us an email (using your company email) and request your copy of the report (no additional fee). Orders will be processed the next business day.
This report is available for sale at member and nonmember prices.