Drawing on their experience from hundreds of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs and implementations, experts Bev Burgess, SVP & ABM Practice Lead, ITSMA and Kathy Macchi, Senior Associate, ITSMA & VP, Consulting Services, Inverta, provide expert guidance to help marketers address a number of critical ABM questions, including:
- How much ABM should I be doing?
- Where does ABM fit in my go to market plan?
- How do I select my target accounts and tiers?
- What type of ABM will work best for me?
- How do I get started?
- What can I learn from ABM leaders?
The briefing brings together the latest ITSMA benchmark data with an insider’s view of the practical lessons learned from ABM leaders at companies including Juniper Networks, DXC Technology, Microsoft, SAP, KPMG, and Fujitsu.
Sponsored by the ABM Masters Alliance.