ABM is a structured approach to developing and implementing highly customized marketing campaign to markets of one. Investment in ABM in 2013 was at an all-time high and predicted to grow even more in 2014.
Nearly all B2B solution providers that measure Account Based Marketing (ABM) ROI find that ABM delivers higher ROI than other marketing initiatives. So why then is the number one ABM challenge getting adequate budget to support ABM programs and resources? Why isn’t investing in ABM an easy decision? Even more importantly, what can you do to ensure that your ABM program builds momentum and continues to deliver outstanding results?
This survey report provides detailed data on the most current status of:
- ABM adoption stages
- Primary ABM objectives and achievements
- Key benefits of ABM for sales and customers
- Size and growth of the ABM budget
- Measuring ABM results
- ABM best practices
In addition, you will get ITSMA’s recommendations on how to document and communicate positive ABM outcomes that will help sustain an ABM program and build momentum.
- Survey invitations were emailed during October 2013 to ITSMA member and select non-member companies
- 88 primarily marketers at B2B technology and business services companies completed the survey
ITSMA Analyzed the Data Three Ways
- Stage of ABM Adoption
Standardizing and Scaling ABM
- Planning, Piloting, and Building ABM
- Size of Company (annual revenue)
Less than $500M
$10B or More
- Company Type
Sells products and services
- Primarily services
This report is available for no additional fee to current ITSMA members that responded to this survey.
Member Participants: request a copy of the report (no additional fee). Orders will be processed the next business day.
Select participant companies below: