Now that “everyone” is doing ABM, the focus is shifting from how to get started to optimizing performance and results…and changing gears amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
ITSMA’s recent ABM benchmark study with the ABM Leadership Alliance highlighted the growing maturity of ABM as a strategic marketing discipline, and the lessons learned from the most effective and experienced programs. But how much of that is still relevant? What lessons can be applied to the new environment? How can ABM-ers and marketing leaders implement and adjust ABM strategies and tactics to succeed amid the current uncertainty?
In this webcast, ITSMA’s Rob Leavitt, SVP, Consulting, moderates a panel of experts from the ABM Leadership Alliance for a wide-ranging discussion that builds on the findings from last year’s study and provides new insights, examples, and ideas for the current context in such critical areas as as:
- Defining ABM objectives and metrics
- Building multichannel campaigns
- Working with sales
- Leveraging data and tools
- Strengthening teams and skills
Panel of experts:
- Charm Bianchini, VP Growth Marketing, LeanData
- Chad Blaise, Head of Channels and Growth, Bizzabo
- Tara Cabral, Director of Segment Marketing, Vidyard
- Christine Farrier, Senior Director, Channel and Partner Marketing, Demandbase
- Megan Heuer, VP of Marketing, Engagio
- Cassandra Jowett, Senior Director, Marketing, PathFactory
- Eric Martin, VP of Demand Generation, SalesLoft
- Jane Menyo, Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, ON24
- Marne Reed, Chief Evangelist, PFL
Download the webcast replay. Learn more about the ITSMA/ABM Leadership Alliance Third Annual ABM Benchmark Study: Moving to ABM Maturity.