It’s a bit of rough sailing for B2B marketers right now:
- Business may be languishing and/or thriving
- Clients may be growing and/or pulling back
- You may be putting out fires from the first half of the year and/or planning for 2022
- Your events may be in-person and/or online
- Your team may be in the office and/or working from home
- You may be feeling resilient and/or fatigued
The marketing leaders we talk to are dealing with all these competing issues while also trying to pursue a steady course forward. No matter what state your marketing organization is in right now, ITSMA’s 27th annual Marketing Vision Conference can help you not only make sense of it but navigate your way through it.
Despite the constant winds of change marketers face, the goal of Marketing Vision 2021 holds steady: we want to help B2B marketers understand what’s working and what’s next for B2B strategy and impact. Our goal is to help you with your top priorities today and develop a plan to keep growing, even when the world is unpredictable and we need to recalibrate every few weeks.
This year, the conference consists of three, virtual half-day sessions from October 19-21, with six in-depth workshops during the following week.
- Day one, we focus on Marketing in the Long Tail of the Pandemic and Julie Schwartz will present highlights from the latest How Executives Engage Research. We’ll then break into smaller groups to discuss how to address buyer behavior. We’ll end the day with a CMO panel to learn how marketing leaders are continually adapting in an unpredictable marketplace while keeping an eye on the future.
- Day two, we pivot from Resilience to Growth. Headlining the day is Maria Winans, CMO, Kyndryl, who will offer insights into how marketing can be the business’s growth engine. Then, our experts will break down the biggest elements of marketing for you: ABM, Sales Enablement, Thought Leadership, and Executive Engagement.
- Day three, we put it all together in the most ITSMA (and most proven!) way: Account-Based Marketing. Here’s where we roll up our sleeves and get to work. Rob Leavitt guides us through the hottest topics and trends in marketing right now; Alisha Lyndon, Founder & CEO, Momentum, the global growth consultancy, and Liz Harrison, partner for sales & marketing at McKinsey and the global leader of McKinsey’s B2B Pulse survey, discuss the role of ABM in marketing’s overall growth; and then we get real-life lessons from some leading ABM program leaders and those we call our “Magnificent Seven” (featured in the 2nd Edition of A Practitioner’s Guide to ABM).
So, if you’re fighting the winds coming at you from all directions, or if you’re feeling adrift, let us help you adjust your sails. We can’t guarantee smooth waters ahead, but we can make sure you’re prepared to weather any storm.
The goal of Marketing Vision 2021 holds steady: we want to help B2B marketers understand what’s working and what’s next for B2B strategy.