ITSMA member benefits include the research and insight, peer community, advisory guidance, and professional development marketers need to be successful in today’s rapidly changing environment.
Explore the range of benefits available to ITSMA members:
Unlimited access to ITSMA’s online library of more than 500 reports, online briefings, and tools on a wide range of marketing and sales issues:
ITSMA members also benefit from:
- Opportunities to participate in topical benchmarking research
- Client rates for ITSMA multiclient research studies
Complimentary access to a range of ITSMA events, briefings, and advisory boards:
- One seat at Executive-level Roundtables in North America or Inner Circle Meetings in Europe
- One seat at the Annual Conference in North America or the Annual Forum in Europe
- Client rates for additional forum and conference attendees
- Unlimited attendance at local briefings
- Unlimited access to web briefings
- Access to Executive Councils and Advisory Boards
- Client rates for ITSMA workshops
Complimentary annual competency assessment for a team of up to 12 members in the subject of your choice (e.g., Services Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Account Based Marketing, etc.) and:
- Preferential pricing for additional competency assessments or annual assessments on teams of more than 12 individuals
- Member rates for Workshops, Masterclasses, and Account Based Marketing Introduction and Certification
Advice and Guidance
Access to insight and advice tailored to your specific needs through a number of avenues:
- Insight Time: Two to four hours of time from an ITSMA expert for an Insight Presentation, Feedback Session, or Marketing Team Webinar on the topic of your choice
- Team access to “Ask ITSMA” inquiry service
- Annual client plan to identify top priority issues
- Ongoing strategy and planning support
Additional Member Benefits
ITSMA membership also provides member rates on consulting projects and custom research as well as personalized account management and support.
ITSMA currently offers three standard membership options, although we can tailor a membership program to meet your unique requirements.
The Global Program is targeted to companies that want access to ITSMA’s research, events, and resources in all regions where ITSMA conducts business (North America, Europe, and India). The Global Program includes participation at in-person briefings, seminars, and executive roundtables in all regions, an additional seat to the Global Annual Marketing Conference in North America, and all the benefits listed in the Corporate Program below.
Corporate Program (North America/Europe/India)
Provides unlimited organizational access to ITSMA’s online resource library, attendance to global webinars, and use of the Ask ITSMA inquiry service. The Corporate Program also provides attendance to in-person briefings, seminars, and/or roundtables in one region, along with insight time, a seat to the Global Annual Marketing Conference, access to two assessments, and lower rates for forums, conferences, workshops, and certification programs.
Additional Team Program (North America/ Europe/India)
Available to any regional, functional, or business unit within an existing Corporate Program. The Additional Team Program is designed to support a second or third region with their own access to ITSMA’s personalized advisory support, annual insight time, local briefings, executive roundtables, access to two assessments, and an additional seat to the Global Annual Marketing Conference, supported by ITSMA’s team in that region.
Available to any technology, telecommunications, or professional services organization, the Associate Program is designed to provide access to ITSMA’s Online Client Research Library, Web Briefings, Local Briefings, and member rates for event attendance and custom research.
For more information or to discuss membership options in further detail, contact Dirk Mullenger at +1-661-298-0015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.