The Marketing Strategist:
ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards
B2B marketing leaders and innovators will be honored at ITSMA’s 2019 Marketing Vision Conference for standout performance driving growth and success with tech-related services and solutions
LEXINGTON Massachusetts, July 30, 2019
ITSMA, the leadership community for B2B marketers in the connected economy, today announced the finalists in its 22nd Annual Marketing Excellence Awards Program.
The program honors the marketing programs and campaigns that have delivered superior performance in the four most critical aspects of marketing success: customer-focus, innovation, execution, and business impact. The program focuses exclusively on marketing for B2B services and solutions, and highlights the most important dimensions of a strategic, comprehensive approach to marketing.
“As B2B organizations continue to respond to greater market disruption, our 2019 finalists demonstrate the strategic value that marketing leaders can provide as they prioritize relationships, reputation, and revenue with new programs, offerings, and approaches,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “The 25 organizations that have reached this stage exhibit the best qualities of focus, creativity, and operational excellence that leading marketers are delivering in today’s competitive environment.”
The 2019 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards categories and finalists are:
- Building Reputation Through Brand and Differentiation: Cognizant, Fujitsu, Grant Thornton, IBM, Tata Consultancy Services
- Driving Strategic Growth: Conduent, Grant Thornton, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, ServiceNow, West Monroe Partners
- Enabling Sales to Accelerate Growth: HCL Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Tata Consultancy Services, Unisys
- Engaging Executives with Thought Leadership and Innovation: Capgemini, Fujitsu, IBM, Microsoft, PwC, SAP
- Personalizing Marketing with Digital Tools, Data, and Approaches: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hexaware, IBM, Panasonic North America
- Scaling and Optimizing Account-Based Marketing: Fujitsu, O2, Red Hat, SAP, ServiceNow
- Strengthening Marketing’s Role in Customer Experience and Success: Adobe, Cisco Systems, Cognizant, Hexaware, Unisys
“Amid the hype about new tools and tactics, this year’s finalists remind us that marketing relies on the artful combination of go-to-market planning, deep customer insight, strong leadership, and cross-organizational collaboration,” said Munn. “In every category, our judges have been impressed with the creativity, agility, and results that continue to demonstrate the impact B2B marketers are having on strategic growth.”
In addition to the seven thematic categories, the Marketing Excellence Awards Program also includes recognition for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
The finalists for small- and medium-sized business awards are:
- Acuvate, Elevated Third, InfinityQS International, and Tanium
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Vision Conference on October 15th at the MIT Samberg Conference Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Some of the winners will also speak at the conference, along with senior marketing executives and industry thought leaders from Fujitsu, HubSpot, MIT Sloan School of Management, Northwestern University, Publicis Sapient, Racepoint Global, Salesforce, SAP, and SocialSphere, and senior executives from ITSMA.
For more information about ITSMA’s 2019 Annual Marketing Vision Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/event/marketing-vision-2019/.
For more than 25 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships. Learn more at www.itsma.com