Catherine Dutton has a proven ability in delivering real business growth (revenue, TCV, and sales pipeline) for organisations through implementing effective, relevant, and high impact marketing strategies. She has 15 years’ experience in direct B2B, senior client-facing roles, working across a range of industry sectors. Originally starting her career in account management, Catherine is an award-winner in leadership and marketing, most notably winning B2B Marketing’s ‘Marketer of the Year’ and being identified in Hot Topics 100 most influential European B2B Marketers list. She has had a number of marketing articles published, is regularly featured in the media, and is a columnist with B2B Marketing. As Vice-President of Marketing for Atos, Catherine’s focus, passion, and belief is that marketing really can add business value.
Get to know Catherine
Catherine Dutton will be speaking at our upcoming ABM Forum in London on 20th June. To get to know her a little bit, we posed a few questions:
- Home is… Manchester. Lived in Manchester for 16 years and it’s still one of my favourite cities… it has a bit of something for everyone!
- How do you relax when not driving ABM at Atos? By spending time with my family, friends and on holidays where I can. Most of my weekends are spent with my lovely husband and incredible step-children, who are always teaching me new things whether it be climbing mountains, biking, football or having general fun!
- What’s your greatest achievement? Difficult one to answer… think I’ve achieved some great things through my career, some of which have come through things that haven’t quite turned out how I thought they would! Think a turning point for me, was being able to shift the perception of Marketing within Atos to a professional, innovative and world-leading team… this has led to many great things including being able to have conversations at a business level, new functions being created such as our client insight function and individuals within the team flourishing.
- Where do you get your inspiration and creativity from? Many places. Growing up I was always taught to work hard, be myself and that I can do anything I put my mind to… so I have always had this inner determination to do well which is my main motivation for pushing the boundaries creatively. On a day to day basis I get inspiration and creativity from people around me… we have some fantastically talented individuals within our organisation, who are an absolute pleasure to work with and who come up with new ideas all the time, they just need the environment within which to execute those ideas which is hopefully where I come in.
- What’s your favourite social tool? What’s app! Keeps me entertained through the many group chats I have going!
- What technology can’t you live without? My iphone… it’s amazing how much of my life I now manage through my phone.
- What would you most like to ask the audience at our EU ABM Forum? What’s the most differentiated piece of ABM you have seen that will or does influence how you deliver ABM?
For more, join the conversation at ITSMA’s 4th annual ABM Forum on June 20th.