Alecha Stackle joined Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting (TRTA) division in September 2015 to lead the global marketing team that develops and executes go-to-market strategies in the corporate, professional and government industries that TRTA serves. In this role, her focus has been to hasten the evolution of the marketing organization to a strategic business partner that delivers on the promise of modern marketing.
During her short tenure, she has:
- Reorganized the marketing team from product-focused marketers to customer- and audience-focused segment marketers.
- Developed and implemented a rigorous campaign planning process that aligns each business unit’s objectives to marketing goals that drive all marketing activity.
- Reshaped the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) format from a one-way Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) readout to a standardized format and cadence that allows for fruitful dialog between the business and marketing.
- Implemented multi-channel, fully integrated campaigns.
- Overhauled the lead management process to create standard definitions and flow across the business units.
- Instituted consistent reporting and analysis to measure impact of marketing activities and shifted the focus to pipeline development versus MQLs.
- Kicked-off a new approach to content and storytelling to better position the unique value TRTA delivers.
- Invigorated the marketing technology stack with new technologies to help drive demand creation.
- Focused on culture and skill development initiatives to increase the capabilities and collaboration of the marketing organization.
Prior to rejoining the Thomson Reuters family, Alecha enjoyed a distinguished 15-year career at Dell where she served most recently as the chief of staff for Dell’s chief marketing officer. During her tenure there, Alecha held marketing leadership roles in a variety of key business segments such as Preferred Accounts, Education/State & Local Government and Services, ensuring the end-to-end marketing strategies were optimally developed and executed to meet and exceed business targets.