With ABM rapidly growing in importance, the value of being an ABM-er has never been higher, as has your potential. So how do you prove your worth as an ABM practitioner? How do you justify its importance to your stakeholders, and show them why you’re the right person to deliver success from it?
ITSMA’s Bev Burgess, SVP & ABM Practice Lead, will participate on this webinar panel, hosted by B2B Marketing, to provide real world advice and guidance on building and implementing your ABM program, as well as developing the skills needed to be an effective ABM practitioner now and into the future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the biggest obstacles are when building your ABM program
- How to align and convince internal stakeholders – and win over cynics
- What our ABM experts wish they’d known before they started
- The skills and attributes they’ve had to learn along the way – both expected and unexpected
- How to prepare yourself (and your teams) for the ongoing evolution of ABM
Register for the webinar here.
To learn more about ABM and the skills needed to become a practitioner, read Bev’s book, A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing. The book includes a section on developing your career as an account-based marketer, the competencies you need to do your job, and how to manage your career for the long haul.
Want to become a certified ABM practitioner?
Enroll in our upcoming ABM Certification & Mentoring Program Kickoff Workshop in London (October 16-17) or Boston (December 10-11).