Mastering the Six Principles of Marketing Performance Management
November 8, 20128:00 am Pacific – 11:00 am Eastern – 16:00 London (Duration: One hour)(Free for ITSMA members)
Marketing is under pressure to deliver results and drive business outcomes. Easier said than done, right? Yes, until now. ITSMA and VEM research reveals how you can apply the six principles of Marketing Performance Management to increase marketing ROI and contribution:
Learn the best practices and key steps that will enable your marketing organization to both improve and prove marketing’s value to the business.
This Briefing is complimentary for ITSMA members and $195 (€160) for non-members.
|Julie SchwartzSenior Vice President, Research and Thought LeadershipITSMALearn more >|
ITSMA’s Online Briefings offer recent research findings or survey results from thought leaders on a variety of services marketing topics. The Online Briefings can be viewed individually, or in groups composed of people within the same company. The briefings are available anywhere in the world that has telephone service and access to the Internet. A typical program runs 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes of questions and answers. The person making the online presentation speaks into a telephone and advances the visual portion of the presentation via their computer connected to the Internet. At the end of the presentation and at the presenter’s discretion, the listeners are invited to ask questions. Each listener with a question identifies him or herself and is listed in a queue and taken one at a time by the presentation monitor. The monitor also manages the question and answer session by giving each questioner access to the phone line to communicate with the presenter.This briefing will be administered by BT Conferencing. All participants are required to test their browsers 24-48 hours prior to ensure compatibility. This test can be done by clicking here: Check your system
. You will receive a pass code and dial in number three business days prior to the briefing.
The technical requirements for this ITSMA online briefing are:
- Direct or dial-up Internet connection of 56Kbps or higher.
- A separate telephone line to access the audio teleconference.
- If participating from your company, ask about your company’s Internet Firewall 48 hours prior to the event. This will enable your IT technician to reconfigure your connections if necessary to ensure access to the Internet portion of the briefing.
- No plug-ins or software downloads are required.
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 or higher, Internet Explorer 6.x or greater, Netscape 7.2 or later. The following operating systems will work with limitations: Windows 98 SE, NT Server or Workstation 4.0, Mac OSX 10.3 with Safari 1.2; Solaris 9 with Netscape 7.0 or Mozilla 1.4, Sun JVM 1.4.2.
Fees and Registration
Aside from the telephone call, the fee for the presentation is complimentary for active ITSMA Members, Survey Participants, and Solutions Insight Subscribers, and $195 (€160) per location for non-members.Note: Registration is on a first-come/first-served basis.