Just three letters represent one of the most powerful marketing techniques ever developed: ABM. Everyone’s doing it, and you’ve heard about the legendary ROI that ABM programs deliver. So, you plan to give it a go.
How hard can it be? Very.
Hosted by Sweden-based, B2B agency Brightvision, ITSMA’s Bev Burgess joins this webcast to share lessons learned from others who have screwed up their ABM programs, and provides practical tips to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes.
During this 30-minute webcast, you will also learn how to:
- Partner with sales and align your program with the business
- Look beyond marketing qualified leads
- Choose the right accounts for your program
- Get the resources and funding you need
- Avoid jumping straight into tactics
- Leverage the technology you have available
Register here for this complimentary webcast.
Learn more from Bev’s books, A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing and the new Executive Engagement Strategies.