ITSMA Marketing Leadership Roundtable, co-hosted with:
This half-day event will focus on measuring what matters for effective marketing performance and impact, with ITSMA’s Julie Schwartz, Senior Vice President, Research and Thought Leadership, sharing highlights from ITSMA’s most current research and case studies on marketing best practices to identify, measure, and communicate the impact on KPIs that matter most to drive improvement in marketing performance and impact the business.
Hosted by Tata Consultancy Services, the program will feature three interactive sessions:
- Measure What Matters for Effective Marketing Performance and Impact (keynote presentation)
- A member spotlight session with Ravi Viswanathan, CMO, Tata Consultancy Services, sharing his leadership perspectives and insights
- Leadership Perspectives on Marketing Performance and Measurement (panel discussion)
Featured speakers include:
- Julie Schwartz, Senior Vice President, Research and Thought Leadership, ITSMA
- Ravi Viswanathan, CMO, Tata Consultancy Services
- Deepali Nair, CMO, IBM India
- Amit Sinha Roy, Vice President, Strategy & Marketing, Tata Communications
- Kunal Aman, Head of Marketing & Communications, SAS India
BY INVITATION ONLY
This invitation-only session, is designed for select marketing heads/leads from IT, ITeS, and professional services companies. This Roundtable will be held from 9.00 am – 1.00 pm, followed by a networking lunch. Further details on the agenda will be shared shortly.
Please contact Rohit Lodhi at [email protected] or Benifer Irani at [email protected] for further details.
We look forward to seeing you on November 15th, 2019.
TCS Powai Office Mumbai, Powai, Mumbai
Kensington 'B' Wing, Kensington Rear Exit Road, Hiranandani Gardens,
+91 22 6732 3000