Marketing Vision 2018
ITSMA’s annual conference for “what’s next” for B2B services and solutions marketing. Celebrating our 25th Anniversary this year!
Marketing Vision is the one industry event focused exclusively on marketing excellence and leadership for B2B services and solutions in the connected economy, and ITSMA’s 2018 program promises to provide insight and best practice examples for marketers to apply to their own organization in this era of digital transformation.
Look who joined the conversation last year with presentations that challenged our thinking:
- Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Evangelist, Salesforce
- Teresa Cook, Vice President, Worldwide Global Technology Services Product Marketing, IBM
- Jonathan Copulsky, Former Chief Content Officer & Principal, Deloitte; Author and Lecturer, Northwestern University
- Jessica Fewless, Vice President, ABM Strategy, Field and Channel Marketing, Demandbase
- Malcolm Frank, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer, and CMO, Cognizant, and author of What To Do When Machines Do Everything: How to Get Ahead in a World of AI, Algorithms, Bots, and Big Data
- Bill Hyland, Director of Market Insights, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Shailendra Jain, Senior Director, Global Marketing, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Gerald C. (Jerry) Kane, Professor of Information Systems at Boston College’s Carroll School of Management
- Lindsay Nie, Head of Creative Technology, Cramer
- Nick Panayi, VP, Brand, Demand & Digital Marketing, DXC Technology
- Carmen Simon, Cognitive Neuroscientist, Founder of Memzy, and author of Impossible to Ignore: Creating Memorable Content to Influence Decisions
- John Sviokla, Principal and US Marketing Leader, PwC
- Julie Schwartz, Senior Vice President, ITSMA
- Brent Turner, SVP Marketing & Technology, Cramer
- Alyssa E. Weber, Senior Director, Marketing Operations, Juniper Networks
One of the highlights of Marketing Vision is our Marketing Excellence Awards Ceremony, which honors companies that have demonstrated the pursuit of excellence in the four most critical aspects of success: strategy and planning, innovation, execution, and business results. Congratulations to the 2017 MEA winners!
What Marketing Vision Participants say:
“Small venue with engaged attendees, allowing for excellent opportunities to share stories, best practices, and challenges.”
Who Should Participate & Why
Marketing Vision is designed for marketing, strategy, and business development executives and professionals who want to learn from industry peers, explore relevant new thinking, bring their marketing practices to the next level, and network with like-minded leaders.
Extend your learning with one-on-one advice: Schedule a side meeting with an ITSMA expert to dig deeper into critical issues, challenges, and opportunities.
Bring your team, too: Virtual meetings are convenient, but face-to-face time is priceless. Share the learning with colleagues and leverage conference content and connections across the organization:
- Convene a team meeting before or after the conference to explore new approaches for the next calendar year
- Help team members learn new skills and elevate their perspective
- Reward and recognize your team’s hard work
2018 Silver Sponsors
Demandbase is a leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The company offers the only Artificial Intelligence-enabled, comprehensive ABM platform that spans advertising, marketing, sales and analytics. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, Dell, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, McKesson, Oracle, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company was named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Agent3 is a consultancy and advisory business that helps B2B organizations to supercharge their commercial performance across their most strategically important accounts by realizing the benefits of ‘True ABM’, at scale. As a result, we run successful end-to-end ABM programs for some of the world’s biggest and fastest growing tech and telco brands including Salesforce, Pure Storage, Veritas, BT, Cisco and Tata.
We do this through a combination of proprietary and applied ABM technology solutions, applied data innovation, proven methodologies and a professional marketing services team based in Europe and North America. We’re also part of the Next 15 digital communications group, which employs over 1,350 people across 32 offices in 14 countries. This enables us to call in specialist niche skill sets where necessary around data, technology and content, ranging from digital build and programmatic AdTech execution, to investor relations and stakeholder insight specialists.
Sponsoring ITSMA’s annual Marketing Vision conference is a great way to showcase your brand strength and gain visibility with senior-level marketing and sales executives. Several opportunities are available to meet your needs and budget. Contact Dirk Mullenger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Earlybird tickets available! Register by August 31 for the best rate!
Please login to the site before registering for this event.
With a rare opportunity to explore core strategic challenges with a select, invitation-only group of peers, our line up of speakers will challenge your thinking on today's most pressing topics and trends.
- Earlybird (Until August 31)
- Advanced (Sep 1 - Sep 30)
- Standard (Oct 1 - Nov 5)
- Non members
- Earlybird (Until August 31)
- Non members$2,095
Pre-conference workshops are included with conference registration, or available separately at a cost of $595 per member and $795 per non-member.
Conference fee includes handout materials, pre- and post-conference workshops, continental breakfasts, lunches, refreshments, receptions, and Awards ceremony.
Contact ITSMA for details about special discounts for three or more participants from your organization at email@example.com.
If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this event easier, please complete the appropriate space on the Registration Form or contact Laura Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781 862 8500, x121.
Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions so that we can plan accordingly and make your experience at the Conference a good one. Please enter the information in the appropriate space on the Registration Form or contact Laura Carroll at email@example.com or +1 781 862 8500, x121.
Effective January 20, 2010 inbound travelers to the United States from Visa Waiver Program countries may be denied boarding by the airlines if they don’t have ESTA authorization. U.S. Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) information: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
Reservations: Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the registrant. ITSMA has reserved a block of rooms on a first-come, first-served basis at The Charles Hotel. The easiest way to make your reservation is through the online booking link provided below (deadline is October 12).
If you prefer to make your reservation by phone, please call +1 617-864-1200 and ask to be connected to the Reservations Department. Advise the agent of our group name (ITSMA2018) in order to secure our group rate ($329). (Please note that if you miss the deadline, they may still offer you a better rate than nearby hotels, even if you are unable to get our special rate.)
Booking Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 am to 7 pm ET; Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm ET
Hotel Information: The Charles Hotel experience reflects the eclecticism that is Cambridge. An urban oasis, The Charles offers something for everyone who is visiting the Boston area. Guests can soak in their academic surrounding by attending a lecture at Harvard, relax with a stroll along the Charles River, explore downtown Boston or dine at some of the Boston and Cambridge area’s finest restaurants, including The Charles’ own Henrietta’s Table. In addition, The Charles is home to a thriving jazz club, the Regattabar a popular cocktail bar, Noir, and an ice-skating rink during the winter months.
One Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA, 02138
Alternate Hotels & Distance from The Charles Hotel
- Harvard Square Hotel – across the street from main entrance of The Charles
- Sheraton Commander – 1/2 mile
- Hotel Veritas – 1 mile
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge – 1.9 miles
- DoubleTree Guest Suites – 1. 3 miles
- Royal Sonesta Cambridge – 3 miles
- Hotel Freepoint – 2.7 miles