The Link Between Marketing Performance Management and Value Creation
Tuesday, June 17, 20148:00 am Pacific – 11:00 am Eastern – 16:00 London (Duration: One hour)
|FREE for ITSMA members$195 (€160) for non-members|
|Become a memberNot a member? Get practical guidance from ITSMA’s experts and leading B2B services marketers by joining ITSMA.|
Presented by Julie Schwartz
and Laura Patterson
What You’ll Learn
The pressure on marketers to measure marketing’s value is intensifying according to 85 percent of this year’s MPM study participants. Despite the advances in data, analytics, and technology, only a quarter of marketers can demonstrate their impact on the business, according to the joint VisionEdge Marketing (VEM) and ITSMA 2014 Marketing Performance Management (MPM) Survey. The 13th annual MPM Survey captured input from 380 respondents. Of particular note is how the marketers earning an “A” from the C-Suite serve as value creators for their organizations. This webinar reveals important insights into B2B marketing performance management and measurement challenges and best practices.Key Takeaways
- Where best-in-class marketers focus their MPM resources
- The practices that distinguish best-in-class marketers from the middle of the pack and laggards
- The link between performance management and value creation
ITSMA’s Online Briefings offer recent research findings or survey results from thought leaders on a variety of services marketing topics. The Online Briefings can be viewed individually, or in groups composed of people within the same company. A typical program runs 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes of questions and answers. At the end of the presentation and at the presenter’s discretion, the listeners are invited to ask questions via the online chat. Each question is listed in a queue and taken one at a time by the presenter.This briefing will be administered by BT Conferencing. You will receive a pass code and dial in number three business days prior to the briefing.
The technical requirements for this ITSMA online briefing are:
- Internet connection of 56Kbps or higher.
- A separate telephone line to access the audio teleconference.
- If participating from your company, ask about your company’s Internet Firewall 48 hours prior to the event. This will enable your IT technician to reconfigure your connections if necessary to ensure access to the Internet portion of the briefing.
- No plug-ins or software downloads are required.
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 or higher, Internet Explorer 6.x or greater, Netscape 7.2 or later. The following operating systems will work with limitations: Windows 98 SE, NT Server or Workstation 4.0, Mac OSX 10.3 with Safari 1.2; Solaris 9 with Netscape 7.0 or Mozilla 1.4, Sun JVM 1.4.2.