The first-ever B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (#B2BSMX) is bringing #FlipMyFunnel, RevTalks and the Demand Gen Summit together under one roof from August 12-13 at Boston’s new $2.6 billion resort and casino, the Encore Boston Harbor.
ITSMA’s SVP, Rob Leavitt, will moderate an executive panel discussion on: Demand Gen, ABM & Its Impact On Company Goals, taking place on Monday, August 12 at 3:20 pm. Rob will be joined by demand gen and marketing leaders from PTC, RedPointGlobal, and Digital River to talk about the impact ABM is having within B2B organizations through the eyes of the C-suite. Specifically, they will discuss the importance of an account-based mentality for senior leadership and how it trickles down to the go-to-market initiatives formulated and executed by sales and marketing teams, especially demand generation initiatives.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Real-world case studies highlighting how account-based initiatives are driving C-level goals
- The processes executive teams are witnessing their teams adopt to find a healthy balance between ABM and demand generation
- How the C-suite is fueling account-based conversations, both externally with target accounts and internally with sales and marketing heads
- How to appropriately report ABM effectiveness to your board and/or C-suite
- Predictions on what trends will impact account-based strategies for businesses in 2020 and beyond
See the full agenda for details, including Rob’s session on August 12th.
Go to the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange website for more information or to register (single and full day pass options available).
Encore Boston Harbor Resort, Everett