B2B Marketing: The Conference 2020 is aimed at all professional B2B marketers looking for practical advice and guidance in developing, launching, and running their digital marketing programs now and in the future.
ITSMA’s Bev Burgess, SVP & ABM Practice Lead, will present a session on How Not to Screw Up Your ABM Program. Just three letters represent one of the most powerful marketing techniques ever developed: ABM. Everyone’s doing it, and you’ve no doubt heard about the legendary ROI that ABM programs deliver. So, ready to give it a go? How hard can it be? Very.
In this session, you’ll hear about the ways in which others have screwed up their programs, and get practical tips to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes.
Bev will offer her expert advice on:
- Why you can never communicate enough to get the buy-in you need
- How to choose the right accounts for your program
- Where to start to demonstrate quick wins
- What metrics to use to track and report your ongoing success
Other topics you’ll learn about:
- Megatrends on B2B
- The modern buyer in the professional market
- Digital innovation and unique customer experiences
- Digital commerce
- Account-based marketing from strategy to campaign
- Content marketing on B2B
- Linkedin and social selling
- and much more
For more information, and to register for the event, go to the B2B Marketing: Conference 2020 website.
Comwell Aarhus, Aarhus
(+45) 86 728 000