If you’re looking to get started in ABM or learn how to scale your current program, then you’ll want to attend this ABM-focused event that will help you “align and accelerate.”
ITSMA’s SVP & ABM Practice Lead, Bev Burgess, will be a keynote speaker on How Not to Screw Up Your ABM Programme. In Bev’s session, you’ll hear about real world case studies, with lessons learned from mistakes that were made and practical tips for success.
What you will learn:
- Why you can never communicate enough to get the buy-in you need
- How to choose the right accounts for your programme
- Where to start to demonstrate quick wins
- What metrics to use to track and report your ongoing success
- When to think about scaling your programme with a blended strategy
For more information on this event and to register, go here.
etc. venues, London
155 Bishopsgate, Liverpool Street,
+44 20 3735 4400