(This program is also offered in London, UK, with a kick-off workshop scheduled for March 5-6, 2018. Learn more.)
You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the promise of ABM to drive growth with your most important clients and prospects? Succeeding with ABM, espcially with your strategic accounts, requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABMers need to accelerate growth with your most important accounts. The program includes a two-day kickoff workshop, three webinars, and on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
“I found the ITSMA ABM Certification kick off workshop very interesting and useful in helping me lead HCL’s ABM program. The facilitator was a powerful story teller, and the 1.5 days at the workshop were very engaging and informative.”
Interested in learning more? Read the details below.
Who should participate?
ITSMA’s ABM Certification Program is designed for senior, experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that all participants meet the minimum requirements for the program.
What will I learn?
Specifically, the Program helps you learn how to:
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted propositions that show clients the value you can bring to their strategic priorities
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
The Program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in marketing scenarios, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Account-Based Marketing Certification Program Agenda
Kickoff Workshop (December 12-13, Boston, MA)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Knowing what is driving your targeted accounts
- Playing to the client’s needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
After the workshop (90 days)
- Regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor
- Four, 60-minute webinars
- ABM for Critical Clusters: Developing a One-to-Few Approach
- ABM for Extended Coverage: Developing a One-to-Many Approach
- ABM and Account Planning: Integrating with the Account Team
- Maximizing Campaign Impact: Best Practices for ABM Results
- Six homework assignments
- Final deliverable: action-ready ABM campaign plan for an account or group of accounts
“I will be able to immediately implement the tools and strategies that I learned from this program not just for account based marketing but in developing other business programs and marketing campaigns.”
Pricing, Workshop Accommodation, and General Information
||$5,250 for members of ITSMA
$6,050 for non-members
||Program fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, dinner, and refreshments), and program materials—including a copy of ITSMA’s ABM book, A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing: Accelerating Growth in Strategic Accounts.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.
||December 12-13, 2017
Day 1: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (dinner at 6:00 pm)
Day 2: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
||aloft Boston Seaport, 401-403 D Street, Boston, MA 02210
|Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the participant. ITSMA has reserved a block of rooms at the workshop location, which can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The special rate is $149/night, plus tax, if reservation is made by November 17. Please call the hotel directly at +1 617 530 1600.
||If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this program easier, please complete the appropriate space on the Registration Form or contact Laura Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781 862 8500, x145.
As an ITSMA Senior Associate, Lisa brings over twenty-five years of marketing and sales to client engagements. She has hands-on experience with both the marketing and selling of business-to-business and business-to-consumer products and services. She also has system enhancement and design experience for marketing and sales applications. Her consulting serves clients in high technology, insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, and professional services industries and focuses on marketing strategy, account-based marketing, value proposition development, positioning, relationship marketing, customer service assessment programs, sales effectiveness assessments, and sales & service training.Full bio
Cancellation, Refund, and Photo Policies
Cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to email@example.com.
- Full refund or future event credit given 30+ days prior to the event
- $250 cancellation fee 15–29 days prior to the event
- No shows will incur the full event fee
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
Participants at this event agree to allow ITSMA to take photos during the event. Pictures captured by ITSMA’s photographer may be used in future promotional materials or presentations. For questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aloft Boston Seaport, Boston