This ABM training workshop has reached full capacity and is now closed.
Register for our same training in London on October 16-17, or back in Boston on December 10-11.
You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team building your skills fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM emerging today? Succeeding with ABM, especially with your strategic accounts, requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and has worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute successful ABM programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that you need to accelerate growth with your most important accounts. The program starts with a two-day kickoff workshop, during which you can work on either a one-to-one or one-to-few case study to practice your skills, then three webinars, and on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
Interested in learning more? Read the details below.
Who should participate?
ITSMA’s ABM Certification Program is designed for senior, experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that everyone meets the minimum requirements for the program.
What will I learn?
Specifically, the program helps you learn how to:
- Understand the value and impact of ABM, including three distinct types (1:1, 1:few, 1:many)
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted propositions that show clients the value you can bring to their strategic priorities
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
The program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in discussions on various ABM scenarios (1:1, 1:few, 1:many), and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Account-Based Marketing Certification Program Agenda
Kickoff Workshop (June 19-20, Boston, MA)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Selecting accounts for ABM
- Knowing what is driving your targeted accounts
- Playing to the client’s needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
After the workshop (90 days)
- Active support and guidance, including regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor to apply the methodology in developing a practical ABM plan for your selected account or group of accounts
- Three, 60-minute webinars
- One Team for ABM. ABM is a team sport, and you will need to work closely with colleagues across your business to be successful. This webinar looks at the people you will need on your team—from marketing, sales, account management, delivery, and even partner organizations—and explores how to collaborate effectively to design and implement your ABM plan using the latest agile working principles.
- Aligning ABM with Your Wider Business Processes. Knowing the seven steps involved in designing and executing your ABM plan is not enough to make it a success. You’ll need to align your process with the core marketing, sales, and customer success processes running in your business to maximize your ROI. This webinar highlights the main business processes you’ll need to integrate with, and how best to align, your ABM activities.
- Building Your ABM Technology Roadmap. Whichever tier or tiers of ABM you decide to adopt, you’ll need to leverage the right technologies to capture insight, engage your audiences and track your performance at minimum. With a vast number of tools and systems available, this webinar will help you plan how best to leverage those already used by your company while thinking about your future requirements to maximize ABM impact.
- Four homework assignments
- Final deliverable: action-ready ABM campaign plan for an account or group of accounts
“I will be able to immediately implement the tools and strategies that I learned from this program not just for account based marketing but in developing other business programs and marketing campaigns.”
Pricing, Workshop Accommodation, and General Information
||$5,250 for members of ITSMA
$6,050 for non-members
||Program fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, dinner, and refreshments), and program materials—including a copy of ITSMA’s ABM book, A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing: Accelerating Growth in Strategic Accounts.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.
||June 19-20, 2019
Day 1: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (dinner at 6:00 pm)
Day 2: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
||aloft Boston Seaport, 401-403 D Street, Boston, MA 02210
|Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the participant. ITSMA had reserved a block of rooms at the Aloft Hotel, but it is now filled. There is a citywide conference taking place in Boston over the same week, which is affecting availability and room rates across the city. We are recommending two hotels located near Logan International Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn and the Hilton Boston Logan. You can either take a taxi/Uber to the Aloft or ride the shuttle from the hotel to the Water Taxi, which is a short ride across the harbor to Liberty Wharf, then a 10-minute walk to the hotel. If you need assistance, please contact Laura Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781 862 8500, x121 or +1 978 877 0241.
||If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this program easier, please complete the appropriate space on the Registration Form or contact Laura Carroll at email@example.com or +1 781 862 8500, x121 or +1 978 877 0241.
Senior Associate, ITSMA & President, Knowledgence Associates
As an ITSMA Senior Associate, Lisa brings over twenty-five years of marketing and sales to client engagements. She has hands-on experience with both the marketing and selling of business-to-business and business-to-consumer products and services. She also has system enhancement and design experience for marketing and sales applications. Her consulting serves clients in high technology, insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, and professional services industries and focuses on marketing strategy, account-based marketing, value proposition development, positioning, relationship marketing, customer service assessment programs, sales effectiveness assessments, and sales & service training.Full bio
Cancellation, Refund, and Photo Policies
Cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full refund or future event credit given 30+ days prior to the event
- $250 cancellation fee 15–29 days prior to the event
- No shows will incur the full event fee
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
Participants at this event agree to allow ITSMA to take photos during the event.
Any pictures captured by ITSMA may be used in future promotional materials or presentations. For questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Aloft Boston Seaport, Boston
401-403 D Street,
+1 617 530 1600