This program is also offered in Boston, Massachusetts on December 10-11. If you can’t attend on these dates, but would like to register your interest in attending a future ABM training event, please send an email to Catherine Ahern.
You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM? Succeeding with ABM requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification and Mentoring Program provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABM-ers need to succeed. The program includes a two-day kickoff workshop, three webinars, and expert, on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
Interested in learning more? Read the details below.
Who Should Participate
ITSMA’s ABM Certification and Mentoring Program is designed for experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. Participants typically include team members working on existing ABM programs and marketers just getting started with ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that all participants meet the minimum requirements for the program.
What will I learn?
Specifically, the Program helps you learn how to:
- Understand the value and impact of ABM, including the three distinct types of ABM (1:1, 1:few, and 1:many)
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted propositions that show clients the value you can bring to their business priorities
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
The Program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in marketing scenarios, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Kickoff Workshop (October 16-17, 2019 – London, UK)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Selecting the right accounts
- Knowing what is driving your targeted accounts
- Playing to the client’s needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
After the workshop (90 days)
- Active support and guidance, including regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor to apply the methodology in developing a practical ABM plan for your selected account or group of accounts
- Three, 60-minute webinars
- One Team for ABM. ABM is a team sport, and you will need to work closely with colleagues across your business to be successful. This webinar looks at the people you will need on your team—from marketing, sales, account management, delivery, and even partner organizations—and explores how to collaborate effectively to design and implement your ABM plan using the latest agile working principles.
- Aligning ABM with Your Wider Business Processes. Knowing the seven steps involved in designing and executing your ABM plan is not enough to make it a success. You’ll need to align your process with the core marketing, sales, and customer success processes running in your business to maximize your ROI. This webinar highlights the main business processes you’ll need to integrate with, and how best to align, your ABM activities.
- Building Your ABM Technology Roadmap. Whichever tier or tiers of ABM you decide to adopt, you’ll need to leverage the right technologies to capture insight, engage your audiences and track your performance at minimum. With a vast number of tools and systems available, this webinar will help you plan how best to leverage those already used by your company while thinking about your future requirements to maximize ABM impact.
- Four homework assignments
- Final deliverable: action-ready ABM campaign plan for an account or group of accounts
“I found the ITSMA ABM Certification kick off workshop very interesting and useful in helping me lead HCL’s ABM program. The facilitator was a powerful story teller, and the 1.5 days at the workshop were very engaging and informative.”
Catherine is a senior B2B marketing professional with over 20 years’ experience gained both agency and client side. Catherine spent the past 17 years at Accenture, where she had a variety of roles across the marketing function, giving her great breadth of knowledge and understanding of marketing within complex organisational structures. She can provide practical experience and insight on a wide range of topics, from overall marketing strategy development and planning to campaign management, brand & creative development, agency management, content strategy, messaging, metrics/KPIs and more.Full bio
Lynda believes that for service companies to grow and flourish, sales and marketing must be able to articulate a clear, pragmatic strategy and stay focused on the best opportunities - firm insight that she’s gained from over twenty years in senior roles in the IT services sector. Full bio
Pricing, Accommodation, and General Information
||$5,250 | £3,975* | €4,655* for members of ITSMA
$6,050 | £4,575* | €5,365* for non-members
*Actual price determined by current conversion rate upon registration
||Program fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, a working dinner, and refreshments), and program materials. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.
||October 16-17, 2019
||One Alfred Place
|Hotels nearby One Alfred Place:
||My Bloomsbury – 11-13 Bayley St, Bedford Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3HD
020 3004 6000
||Charlotte Street Hotel – 15-17 Charlotte St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1RJ
020 7806 2000
||The Academy Hotel – 21 Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6HG
020 7631 4115
||Radisson Blu Edwardian – 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5AY
020 7388 4131
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future program credit given 30+ days prior to the program
- €250 cancellation fee 15–29 days prior to the program
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
One Alfred Place, London
One Alfred Place,
+44 (0)20 7000 1999