You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM? Succeeding with ABM requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification Programme provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABMers need to succeed. The program includes a two-day kickoff workshop, three webinars, and on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
Interested in learning more? Read the details below.
Who Should Participate
ITSMA’s ABM Certification Program is designed for senior, experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that all participants meet the minimum requirements for the program.
What will I learn?
Specifically, the Program helps you learn how to:
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted propositions that show clients the value you can bring to their strategic priorities
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
The Program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in marketing scenarios, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Kickoff Workshop (4-5 October 2017 – London, UK)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Knowing what is driving your targeted accounts
- Playing to the client’s needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
After the workshop (90 days)
- Regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor
- Three, 60-minute webinars
- Extending ABM principles with a one-to-few, ABM Lite approach
- Integrating technology for large-scale Programmatic ABM
- Ensuring ABM success with alignment, governance, and metrics
- Four homework assignments
- Final deliverable: action-ready ABM campaign plan for an account or group of accounts
“I really enjoyed the programme and will apply many of the learnings. I think your approach provides marketing with various “entry points” to begin having a more strategic conversation with the account teams.”
Bev is an industry expert in marketing technology services and literally wrote the book on it (Marketing Technology as a Service, Wiley 2010). She is best known as an authority on Account-Based Marketing (ABM), being the first to classify it when developing the approach jointly with several clients. Today she leads ITSMA’s ABM practice and global ABM Council, as well as all of ITSMA’s activities in Europe. Full bio
Louise is a senior marketing professional with over 25 years of experience in marketing business services and outsourcing. In her role, she specializes in helping companies to create new insights; identify and prioritize opportunities for growth; and accelerate accounts through Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs. As part of the global ABM practice team, Louise provides training, mentoring and consulting services to members as they build their own competence in ABM.Full bio
Pricing, Accommodation, and General Information
||$5,250 | £3,975* | €4,655* for members of ITSMA
$6,050 | £4,575* | €5,365* for non-members
*Actual price determined by current conversion rate upon registration
||Programme fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, a working dinner, and refreshments), and program materials. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.
||4-5 October 2017
||One Alfred Place
|Hotels nearby One Alfred Place:
||My Bloomsbury – 11-13 Bayley St, Bedford Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3HD
020 3004 6000
||Charlotte Street Hotel – 15-17 Charlotte St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1RJ
020 7806 2000
||The Academy Hotel – 21 Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6HG
020 7631 4115
||St Giles Hotel – Bedford Ave, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3GH
020 7300 3000
||Radisson Blu Edwardian – 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5AY
020 7388 4131
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future programme credit given 30+ days prior to the programme
- €250 cancellation fee 15–29 days prior to the programme
- Substitutions for this programme must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the programme
One Alfred Place, London
One Alfred Place,
+44 (0)20 7000 1999