This webcast is offered at two different times. Click here for January 23 at 11:00 am ET.
Services marketing budgets have grown over the past several years, but so too has the scope of marketing responsibilities and the pressure on marketing leaders to accelerate business results.
As marketers move into 2019, it is more important than ever to prioritize what’s working, scale back what’s not, and pick up the pace of transformation for the digital future.
Join ITSMA’s Dave Munn and Julie Schwartz for an essential briefing on findings from ITSMA’s 2019 Marketing Budgets and Trends Survey. With new benchmark data from top technology, communications, and B2B services firms, Dave and Julie will provide critical insight and recommendations to help marketing leaders and teams ensure maximum impact in the coming year.
In particular, the briefing will explore such issues as:
- Marketers’ strategic priorities for 2019 and how these have changed in recent years – last year, account-based marketing (ABM); digital and social media marketing; lead generation, management, and nurturing; brand/reputation management/differentiation; and
sales and marketing alignment were among the Top
- Marketing budget growth and allocation changes
- Marketing investment in essential areas such as account-based marketing, events, engagement & advocacy programs, and martech, among others
- Improvements in marketing agility
- How the balance of digital and offline marketing programs & campaigns are changing
- Trends in advertising/paid media
- Marketing skills in greatest demand
- Among others
This webcast is complimentary for ITSMA member companies and $195 for non-members.
David C. Munn
Dave is a well-recognized thought leader in B2B services and solutions marketing. For more than 20 years, he has led the way in defining, documenting, and inspiring excellence with the ITSMA global community. Dave oversees all ITSMA strategy, partnerships, and international operations, and guides the ITSMA team in delivering a broad suite of research, education, advisory, and community services to help member companies improve marketing, sales, and business results. Full bio
Julie has originated and manages ITSMA research including benchmarks, models, frameworks, and assessments on a wide range of subjects such as Thought Leadership, Account Based Marketing, Customer Engagement, Marketing Performance, Marketing Technology, Sales Enablement, Brand Positioning, and Customer Loyalty to name a few. She also pioneered ITSMA’s widely regarded annual study, How Buyers Consume Information.Full bio
ITSMA Webcasts provide research-based insight, best practice examples, and new approaches to address a wide range of strategic challenges in marketing B2B services and solutions. Join the conversation during live presentations, or view replays on-demand from the ITSMA Research Library.
Interested in learning more about the topics we cover? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or with our Contact Form.