The Marketing Strategist:
Adjusting ABM as the Crisis Continues: Reports from the Front
Amid the pandemic, ABM-ers are scrambling to rethink and revise ABM initiatives to meet fast-changing business and customer needs.
With a fortunate coincidence of timing, I was able to use a long-planned webcast to check in with a fabulous group of ABM experts and leaders on how they’re adjusting plans, programs, and priorities.
Building on our recent ABM benchmark study with the ABMLA, our session highlighted an inspiring collection of insights, ideas, and examples on a set of key challenges that ABM-ers are facing today:
- Aligning ABM with fast-changing business priorities
- Keeping close with Sales
- Integrating ABM with demand gen as we shift focus with both programs
- Developing integrated campaigns while in-person events are off the table
- Creating compelling content
- Delivering personalized experiences
- Investing in systems and tools
- Leveraging data and insight
- Adjusting metrics for the new reality
We also had a great “lighting round” highlighting everyone’s favorite recent success.
And, as a special bonus, everyone recommended books, movies, podcasts, and TV shows to fill in some free time when we step back from our home office desks and tables.
So, check out the webcast, and let us know what’s working and what’s next for you.