ITSMA (IT Services Marketing Association) is a membership community for marketing executives who market and sell technology-related services and solutions. With corporate members around the globe, ITSMA provides best practice insight, an active leadership community, and hands-on advisory guidance around the unique requirements for marketing technology services and solutions.
Do you want to work with the world’s most influential technology and professional services companies and be a trusted partner helping them tackle their most challenging marketing and sales issues through research and insights?
What You’ll do
- Coordinate and manage research projects, working closely with ITSMA colleagues and research partners based in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Work with our members and clients on research design, survey/interview development, analysis, and reporting for both quantitative and qualitative research
- Write engaging blog posts, ebooks, research summaries, white papers, case studies, infographics, and more!
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships with your exceptional enthusiasm and customer service
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions, knowledge share briefings, and member research presentations
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty by conducting interviews, programming online surveys, managing data, and coding
- Analyze and interpret research results; prepare client reports and presentations, using innovative ways to visualize the data to tell a story
- Deliver research results, insights, and recommendations to senior executives at the world’s most influential technology and services companies
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience in market research or relevant field
- You excel when it comes to telling stories with words, in presentations, and visually
- You adore writing blog posts, articles, and case studies
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator
- You love playing with data and creating insights out of raw results
- You enjoy thinking strategically and drawing insights from multiple input sources
- You are comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues and building professional relationships
- You want to build your personal brand
- You appreciate the opportunity to wear multiple hats and take on new challenges every day
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaging
- You want to be part of a thriving community of the best and brightest B2B marketers
- Bonus points if you are fluent in SPSS and/or R
Who Is ITSMA?
- We are a membership-based community working with the world’s leading technology, professional services, and telecommunications providers
- We work with many of the “big guys” and market disruptors like Adobe, AWS, BT, Capgemini, Cognizant, Dell Technologies, EY, Fujitsu, Google, HPE, IBM, Microsoft, Panasonic, Red Hat, Salesforce, SAP, TCS, VMware, and Vodafone, among others
- We help our members increase demand, strengthen customer relationships, and improve brand differentiation using social and digital media, Account-Based Marketing (ABM), thought leadership, buyer personas, customer engagement programs, data and analytics, Martech, voice of the customer, NPS, and more
- We are ABM pioneers and experts (we literally coined the phrase and wrote the book). We’re also about to publish a book on Executive Engagement Strategies!
- We appreciate people who go out of their way to stand out
- This is a full-time position in Lexington, MA, although consideration will be given to qualified candidates who would rather work remotely than move
- Send your resume to Cynthia Hauptman please include a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for this position.
Lastly, we’re not your typical company. We’re a community; more like a family. We’re a fun group, we work hard, and we feel that this is an incredible opening for the right person. We want someone who is very serious about a great long-term opportunity with growth and advancement potential. We look forward to hearing from you!