The Marketing Strategist:
ITSMA Account Based Marketing Certification Comes to London This September
June 11, 2014
ITSMA’s comprehensive three-month Account Based MarketingSM (ABM) Certificate Program
helps members bring ABM into their organizations more effectively. ITSMA’s next ABM Certification Program kicks off with a two-day workshop in London. For CPD programme credit, participants can claim under Category 2. They would need a certificate of attendance or a signed letter of attendance from the course leader. The attendees would be able to claim 14 hours for the two-day workshop, assuming they attend both days.
The program is designed for senior-level and experienced marketing professionals who want to stay at the top of their game by offering new and innovative thinking about targeted marketing. In the program you will learn how to:
- Target your audience
- Develop relevant marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Show clients the value you can bring specifically to help them address key business/financial, operational, and IT issues
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Enhance the value of marketing to sales and the business
Designed for experienced marketing professionals, these sessions provide an in-depth overview of the ABM methodology, as well as an understanding of the key components of a successful ABM program.
You will learn how to:
- Best understand and analyze a target account and its markets
- Map your solutions and capabilities to the issues identified
- Develop highly targeted value propositions
- Create and implement an effective ABM campaign plan
At the end of the training, participants will walk away with a solid understanding of how to collaborate with sales to change perceptions, grow revenue, and improve profitability in key accounts.