The Marketing Strategist:
2018 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
Award categories include Marketing Tools & Technologies, Account-Based Marketing, Thought Leadership, Enabling Sales, Marketing Performance, Customer Success, and Organizational Marketing Transformation; as well as special awards for best SMB organizations. Submission deadline June 8, 2018.
LEXINGTON Massachusetts, March 26, 2018
ITSMA, the leadership community for B2B services and solutions marketing in the connected economy, today launches the 2018 Marketing Excellence Awards program. The program honors standout performance in seven strategic and critical aspects of B2B marketing.
“The aggressive moves that B2B companies are making to transform their businesses to win in the connected economy puts great pressure but also provides great opportunities for B2B marketers to reimagine and redevelop their own organizations and programs for digital-era leadership,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “This year’s Marketing Excellence Awards program highlights seven key areas that B2B marketers are focusing on as they elevate the role of marketing and drive standout business results.”
The Awards Program, now in its twenty-first year, recognizes programs that demonstrate deep market insight, innovative marketing approaches, and substantial business impact with high value services and solutions. Last year’s winners included: Adobe, Cisco Systems, Cognizant, Computacenter, HCL Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, InfinityQS, NTT DATA, NIIT Technologies, Panasonic, PwC, SAP, Tata Communications, and Unisys.
The deadline for submissions is June 8, 2018.
2018 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Capitalizing on Marketing’s New Tools and Technologies. Effectively leveraging marketing technology, tools, and analytics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs and business results. [New in 2018]
- Deepening Engagement with Account-Based Marketing. Developing and implementing account-based marketing programs that change perceptions, deepen relationships, and accelerate measurable growth with targeted accounts; programs can include One-to-One, One-to-Few, and/or One-to-Many ABM.
- Driving Business with Thought Leadership. Developing and executing high-impact thought leadership programs that connect with target audiences; elevate reputation with clients, prospects, and influencers; and deliver substantial, measurable results for the business.
- Enabling Sales to Accelerate Growth. Improving sales capabilities and impact with programs, tools, training, and support, especially for new offerings, new markets, new types of buyers, and/or new areas for growth; programs can be marketing-led or sales-led if marketing plays a significant role.
- Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance. Selecting, tracking, managing, and communicating the right metrics and stories to demonstrate marketing’s impact on business outcomes and results. [New in 2018]
- Strengthening Marketing’s Role in Customer Experience and Success. Developing and strengthening programs and initiatives across the customer lifecycle to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty and ensure customer value with new and existing services and solutions; programs can be marketing-led or led by other functions within customer success/service organizations where marketing plays a significant role.
- Transforming Marketing: Talent, Organization, and Culture. Reshaping marketing’s role, organization, skills, and culture to ensure business leadership and impact in the digital future.
ELIGIBILITY AND AWARDS
The ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards program is open to all companies that market and sell technology, telecom, and/or business services or solutions. Small and medium-sized businesses are especially encouraged to apply.
ITSMA awards two winners in each category:
- Diamond: Best in class for the industry
- Gold: Standout results in marketing impact
In addition to the two winners in each category, ITSMA will award two winners from small and medium-sized businesses. These awards will go to the strongest submissions from two companies with less than $500 million in annual revenue, regardless of category.
ITSMA will announce the winners at a special awards reception during ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Vision Conference on November 6, 2018 in Cambridge, MA.
Visit ITSMA’s website at https://www.itsma.com/about-us/marketing-excellence-awards/ for detailed information, submission guidelines, and online entry forms.
For more than 20 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships. Learn more at www.itsma.com.
Rob Leavitt, ITSMA
+1 781 862 8500, x120