The Marketing Strategist:
ITSMA 2017 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor Top B2B Marketing Programs
Cisco Systems, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, InfinityQS, PwC, and SAP take top honors in ITSMA’s annual awards program to recognize marketing innovation and impact with B2B services and solutions.
LEXINGTON Massachusetts, November 2, 2017
ITSMA, the leading source for B2B marketers in the connected economy, celebrated the 18 winners of its 2017 Marketing Excellence Awards last night during its 24th Annual Conference: Marketing Vision 2017, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
“As the pace of transformation continues to accelerate in B2B marketing, this year’s award winners demonstrated the creativity, agility, and data-driven discipline that leaders need to drive substantial business impact in today’s hyper-competitive markets,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “From new approaches for Account-Based Marketing and digital brand experience to predictive analytics and customer success, the 2017 winners highlight the true potential of strategic marketing in the connected economy.”
Highlights from this year’s winners include:
- An Account-Based Marketing “toolkit” approach to enterprise content marketing, with nearly 100 sales and marketing team members collaborating to accelerate more than $500M in revenue pipeline with 40 strategic accounts across six industries.
- An innovative process to close the insight-to-action gap through a customer intelligence and predictive analytics “super forecasting” engine to anticipate customer needs based on data and insights.
- A dynamic thought leadership campaign in the financial services industry to build interest and credibility in the fast-growing market for blockchain technology, estimated to reach $7.74 billion by 2024.
- A comprehensive sales enablement program to help 25 clients allay challenges with new regulations, resulting in a total of $60 million worth of booked business with a potential of an additional $450 million in implementation work.
- An inventive program to strengthen brand differentiation at a global event with a unique digital experience designed to convey the company’s leadership in mobile and AI through the world’s first cognitive sculpture.
2017 Marketing Excellence Award Winners
The 2017 Marketing Excellence Awards focused on seven critical aspects of marketing for B2B services and solutions. In addition to the seven thematic categories, this year’s program also included a focus on small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), with awards for the top SMB programs.
The jury, an international group of marketing executives and experts, selected the winners based on excellence in innovation, program execution, and business results. The awards honor outstanding marketing performance at two levels: diamond and gold.
Accelerating Growth with Account-Based Marketing
- Diamond Winner: SAP
- Gold Winners: Computacenter and NTT DATA
Closing the Insight-to-Action Gap
- Diamond Winner: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Gold Winners: Adobe and Tata Communications
Driving Business with Thought Leadership
- Diamond Winner: Cognizant
- Gold Winner: HCL
Enabling Sales for New Growth Opportunities
- Diamond Winner: PwC
- Gold Winner: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Ensuring Customer Success
- Diamond Winner: Cisco
- Gold Winner: Unisys
Strengthening Brand Differentiation
- Diamond Winner: IBM
- Gold Winner: Panasonic
Transforming Marketing for Digital Leadership
- Diamond Winner: HCL
- Gold Winner: SAP
Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Diamond Winner: InfinityQS
- Gold Winner: NIIT Technologies
For more information about the award winners, visit itsma.com/2017-mea-winners/.
For more than 20 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships.