You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM? Succeeding with ABM requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Our industry-leading ABM Certification Programme provides an intensive, 90-day immersion in the methodology and skills that ABMers need to succeed. The program includes a two-day kickoff workshop, three webinars, and on-the-job mentoring and coaching to create a robust ABM plan that’s ready to go.
Interested in learning more? Read the details below. Download a datasheet of the program (0.7Mb PDF)
Who Should Participate
ITSMA’s ABM Certification Program is designed for senior, experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in ABM. We evaluate all applicants to make sure that all participants meet the minimum requirements for the program.
What will I learn?
Specifically, the Program helps you learn how to:
- Identify priority accounts for ABM
- Develop new insights into accounts
- Design targeted propositions that show clients the value you can bring to their strategic priorities
- Craft marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with clients
- Create and sustain deep, long-term relationships with executives in key accounts
- Build client loyalty and intimacy
- Measure your impact in terms of reputation, relationships, and revenue in each account
The Program provides a unique opportunity to learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, actively participate in marketing scenarios, and network with marketers facing similar ABM challenges.
Kickoff Workshop (8-9 March 2017 – Cookham, Berkshire, UK)
- Understanding the rise and importance of ABM
- Knowing what is driving your targeted accounts
- Playing to the client’s needs
- Mapping and profiling stakeholders
- Developing targeted value propositions
- Planning integrated campaigns
- Executing campaigns
- Evaluating results
After the workshop (90 days)
- Regular calls with your assigned ABM mentor
- Three, 60-minute webinars
- Extending ABM principles with a one-to-few, ABM Lite approach
- Integrating technology for large-scale Programmatic ABM
- Ensuring ABM success with alignment, governance, and metrics
- Four homework assignments
- Final deliverable: action-ready ABM campaign plan for an account or group of accounts
“I really enjoyed the programme and will apply many of the learnings. I think your approach provides marketing with various “entry points” to begin having a more strategic conversation with the account teams.”
Graduates will receive 14 hours of Category 2 credit for attending the workshop from The Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Senior Vice President, ITSMA Europe, email@example.com
Bev leads ITSMA’s activities in Europe, supporting members locally through a programme of research, events, professional development, and consultancy services. She has over twenty years’ experience of both marketing and running service businesses, and is passionate about the role of marketing in business growth. Her book, ‘Marketing Technology as a Service,’ was published by Wiley in 2010, exploring proven techniques to create value through services based on an infrastructure of technology.Bev first developed this more focused marketing approach whilst Managing Director of ITSMA Europe during 2003–2006. At this time, Bev supported companies such as Atos, Avanade, EDS (now HP), Fujitsu, Steria, and Xerox to pilot, build, and scale their ABM programmes. As Marketing Director for Fujitsu’s private sector services business in the UK during 2006-2008, Bev used ABM as part of a focused strategy on priority accounts that delivered market-beating growth in orders, revenue, and profits.Bev’s background includes senior marketing roles at British Gas, Epson, and Fujitsu. She has also run her own strategic marketing consultancy, supporting clients such as BDO, Bupa, CSC, EMC, Thales, Xerox, and many others. Bev specialises in helping companies like these to create new insights; identifying and prioritising opportunities for growth; brand positioning and engagement; designing compelling value propositions; building content that drives conversations; and accelerating accounts through Account Based Marketing, among others.
Pricing, Accommodation, and General Information
||$5,250 | £3,975* | €4,655* for members of ITSMA
$6,050 | £4,575* | €5,365* for non-members
*Actual price determined by current conversion rate upon registration
||Programme fee includes individual mentoring, workshop fees (including continental breakfasts, lunches, a working dinner, and refreshments), and program materials. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the participants.
||8-9 March 2017
||CIM | Moor Hall
Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9QH, United Kingdom
||Delegates should book their rooms by emailing Sam Gryckiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention ITSMA when booking. The accommodation costs are £95.00 per night Bed and Breakfast. The accommodation is available from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9.00 am on day of departure unless specific requirements have been requested.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email to email@example.com and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future programme credit given 30+ days prior to the programme
- €250 cancellation fee 15–29 days prior to the programme
- Substitutions for this programme must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the programme
CIM | Moor Hall, Cookham