ITSMA 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor Top B2B Marketing Programs
Cisco, CSC, Deloitte, HCL, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, Optum, PwC, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, and Xerox take top honors in ITSMA’s annual awards program that recognizes innovation in B2B marketing.
LEXINGTON, Massachusetts—November 5, 2013—ITSMA, the leading marketing association for technology, communications, and professional services providers celebrated the winners of its 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards during its 20th Annual Marketing Conference today in Cambridge, MA.
“We had an outstanding field of submissions for the Marketing Excellence Awards this year,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “So many of the programs we saw are having significant, far-reaching effects across these organizations.”
“This year’s winners had all the right ingredients: comprehensive planning and analysis, standout creativity, fanatical execution, and real business impact. Marketers continue to raise their game year after year. My hat is off to all of the 2013 winners.”
The 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards focused on six critical areas of B2B marketing:
- Driving Business with Thought Leadership
- Enabling Sales Channels
- Generating and Nurturing Leads
- Marketing with Social and Digital Media
- Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance
- Strengthening Client Relationships and Building Loyalty
An international jury of marketing executives and experts selected the winners based on excellence in situation analysis, innovation, program execution, and business results. The awards honor outstanding marketing performance at two levels: diamond and gold.
Driving Business with Thought Leadership
- Diamond Award: HCL Technologies
- Gold Award: Infosys
- Gold Award: Optum
Enabling Sales Channels
- Diamond Award: Tata Consultancy Services
- Gold Award: HCL America Inc
Generating and Nurturing Leads
- Diamond Award: IBM
- Gold Award: Xerox Corporation
Marketing with Social and Digital Media
- Diamond Award: KPMG
- Gold Award: CSC
- Gold Award: Wipro Limited
Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance
- Diamond Award: Deloitte Services LP
- Gold Award: Hewlett-Packard
Strengthening Client Relationships and Building Loyalty
- Diamond Award: Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Gold Award: PwC
For detailed information about the award winners, visit http://www.itsma.com/news/13-mea-winners/.